A hands-on course for comprehensive training in removable and fixed mini implant dentistry.
Presenter: Raymond Choi, DDS
This surgical hands-on course will provide comprehensive training in removable and fixed mini implant dentistry for any dentist who wants to incorporate mini implants into their practice. For clinicians with no previous surgical experience or those who already place conventional and/or mini implants, this course will provide predictable and proven techniques in mini implant dentistry to improve clinical success, patient satisfaction and profitability. Dr. Choi founded the Global Mini Implant Institute and has taught and lectured extensively on various aspects of mini implant dentistry in the U.S. and internationally.
During this course, participants will:
- Learn the indications and contraindications of mini dental implants
- Understand mini implant applications for edentulous and partially edentulous patients
- Learn surgical and restorative protocols of mini dental implants
- Understand how to treat a variety of different cases for greater profit
- Learn which cases not to treat to avoid headaches and problems
- Learn how to use CBCT for mini implant dentistry
- Learn removable and fixed restorative options used in conjunction with mini dental implants
- Learn many more faster, better and profitable mini implant techniques and strategies
- Learn simple and affordable socket grafting techniques