Learn simple and effective techniques for placing dental implants.
Timothy F. Kosinski, DDS, MAGD
Prosthetics are dictating surgical applications in modern implant dentistry. This course will equip practitioners with specific and simple protocols that will provide competence and confidence in placing dental implants and achieving optimal restorative outcomes. This course will review the basic and most common indications a general dentist is likely to see for single unit implant patients. Participants will also learn the fundamentals of implant placement in a model-based, hands-on session.
During this course, participants will learn:
- Diagnosing and treatment planning single-unit cases
- Posterior, single-unit implant prosthetics — the two-appointment implant restoration
- Proper extraction techniques for future implant sites
- Socket grafting — a simple but essential tool for general dentists
- Considerations for anterior implant placement — what are the rules?
"This was a valuable, insightful course."
- Dr. Frank Mitchell; Cresaptown, Maryland
"I can't thank you enough for the insight, knowledge and confidence you imparted in the course. I feel I am completely prepared to start placing simple implants. Thanks again for sharing your immense wealth of practical knowledge with us. I hope to take future courses as my implant career develops."
- Timothy Holloway, DMD; Ligonier, Pennsylvania