Click the video above to watch the interview with Dr. Patel.
Presenter: Paresh Patel, DDS
This course is specifically aimed at doctors who have taken courses before, but still have hurdles to overcome to make implant placement a frequent and profitable part of their practice. In this two-day course, Dr. Patel explores advanced surgical and prosthetic techniques that will provide the practitioner with the skills needed to offer their patients the next level of clinical treatment. In addition to in-depth lectures and discussions, this course features hands-on exercises on implant placement protocols, grafting, prosthetic techniques and materials.
During this course, topics include:
- Appropriate case selection
- Surgical treatment planning
- Atraumatic extraction and socket grafting
- Implant placement protocols
- Immediate vs. delayed placement after extraction
- Flap vs. flapless surgery
- Restorative options
- Integrating implant placement into your practice
- Marketing for implant treatment
- Patient communications: Getting to yes
- Pharmacology for implant surgery